Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Nothing says WINTER like...



My flower patch out front is steady producing blooms and Galina is steady picking them! She's also learned how to sniff - who thought that was a milestone? She sniffs candles, flowers, people, dogs...everything!

3rd Regiment had their annual Christmas party and we got there a bit too early for the snow (yeah, they truck it in) so we enjoyed some cotton candy and lot's of smiles - who can resist those little red boots?

2 comments:

Em said...

She is too too too cute! Gosh, I just want to squeeze her little cheeks. =0) I love the boots! They are awesome, especially with her little skirt on. =0) (By the way, I got those heels at Target last year! If they were your size, I would have already mailed them to you. They hurt my feet so bad after a minute of being in them. =0))

Jennifer said...

Galina looks completely adorable in her little skirt and boots.