Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Molly and Julius



Poor Galina wasn't feeling quite the thing this morning, so two hours after she got up, she went back to sleep for a few hours. During that nap, Molly and I set to work turning the dining room into a "studio". The photo shoot was so much fun! Julius was wonderful (as was Galina for sleeping) and here are the results, my favorites at least. For every 100 pictures that I take, I get 2 that are okay :) I'm learning. Thank heavens for Picasa.

By the way, Galina spent the day with a fever and was very attached to me. While I love snuggling, toting a 25 pounder on my hip all day was a challenge. She wanted to go to bed at 7 o'clock, and that was after she watched two episodes of 'What Not to Wear' with Molly and I. I'm hoping that she'll be back on her feet tomorrow. I love my crazy little terror and am praying that she is only reacting to teething!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

So sweet. They all look great!

Em said...

They are all gorgeous!! I love the one of him awake and staring up at the camera. That is just too cute!! No pictures with the dogs?? I'm surprised!! Hee hee!! =0) I'm so sorry about Galina. Gabby had a major fever once, and wouldn't wish that on anyone. It's so sad to look at them so miserable. =0( Hope she is all better today!!

Shauna said...

Those pictures are awesome! I love the LOVE backdrop. So cute. He is a cute little guy and Molly you look great! Katie you need to give me lessons.

Sonja Fox said...

Beautiful!