Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Boys


Just wanted to give some love to Bing and George, a.k.a. "the boys" - we spent two, almost three, glorious hours doing nothing this afternoon while Galina napped. Well, we watched 'Emma', snacked, and I annoyed them with my camera - but like I said "nothing." And, yes, it was glorious.

I want photoshop. This camera opened a dangerous door.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Those picture are awesome! So crystal clear! If you learn Photoshop will you come teach me. It's sad that I have it and don't know it.

Shauna said...

We have CS3...the only reason we have it is cause it's an extra copy that justin got from work years ago...had that even before i had my camera (canon xsi) otherwise i'm sure i would've learned it by now. not as much motivation when i didn't pay for it cause if i paid for it you KNOW i'd have learned it already :)

Shauna said...

that and it's so overwhelming. now i'm rambling :) but my friend taught me basics and my slow brain hasn't caught on yet. i haven't downloaded any actions but i love pioneer woman's photo site and would totally use hers.

Unknown said...

LOVE these pics.