


Galina wore her Easter dress today because next week is General Conference. I was very happy with how it turned out - even the zipper was even! I never get the zipper even! She lost the tights in the first two minutes of Church. Hey, it's Hawaii...
I'm so excited to dye eggs and let Galina find them next Sunday!! Yay! Yay! Yay!
Also looking forward to egg salad sandwiches, wish you were here to make them Dad!


6 comments:
Beautiful dress!! I was just saying today that I want to get into dresses because I always make skirts.
Pretty, pretty girl! You made the dress? Nice!
Such a gorgoeus dress! I love all of the pictures too!! Wish we could be there to watch her search for the eggs! =0)
Love you all!!
That was from Mom!! =0)
Love the dress! I pictured her with little lace gloves in the sepia picture :) I hope I can find time to do some sewing for Juius...eventually!
Post a Comment