Pig tails. I love 'em.
Trying to balance on a "tight rope" - you hit a button and it timed you to see how long you could balance. I did pretty good, like 15 seconds - Brian was like 2...
Galina was balancing wherever she could...

The "Duke's" favorite surfboard.
Pounding some poi.
Always needs to be near technology.
I'm not a contortionist.
Hawaii Hall - 21 million dollars can get you a three story room full of beautiful woodwork and a tile mosaic floor - can I have one?
Or maybe just this entire house? We visited the Bishop Museum today - just a fun outing. It was a good trip. A little Hawaiian heritage, a little rain, some circus fun, a show in the planetarium - then lunch at Subway and home. Good times.
So the tupperware bowl bread - I'm so tempted to keep this recipe and never share it with another soul. My Mom has it, for those of you that have to have it. It uses 9 cups of flour, takes about 2 hours from start to finish and is so versatile. Sweet bread, monkey bread, cinnamon rolls, french toast, kilaches, you name it - it works and it's awesome. No, you can't have it.
We were already home, she was quite content to sit in the truck and finish reading her books. This is a little set of Mother Goose rhymes, from Aunt Kerriann. Galina LOVES the illustrations in these books. She's so darn cute.


4 comments:
She is so cute and I love that house too...glad you got to take a day trip!!!
Looks like fun! Mom was making the bread last night...I'm sure they turned out wonderful...now I need the tupperware bowl!
That bread looks yummy! I would love to get the recipe:} Galina looks so cute with her pig tails and bangs. Olivia's hair needs a little coercing (pomade) to keep from looking too frizzy.
Galina's smile in that last photo is precious! She is so stinkin' cute! That is the coolest house too! Love all of the pictures of you guys! Ya know, Dad, Mom and I, agreed that you could get in that box, it's just getting out that'd be the problem for us! =0)
Post a Comment