We ended Saturday night by coloring 11 easter eggs.
Galina got right into it.
I think all of our eggs would've been brown if Brian had left me to it, but he kept telling Galina, "No, just one color, maybe two."
You can see the two eggs that I let her dye. They're almost puce.
"And I think I'll take this one, and this one, and this one..." She threw an absolute fit when we said we were done coloring eggs.
But she woke up to a mega block castle and an Easter basket that she had picked out a month ago, but we didn't let her know that we bought it! She carried it around all day, had it walking through the house with her, shared her lunch with it. She loves stuffed animals, and monsters.
The hunt. Yes, she's wearing Christmas pj's that we got on sale way after Christmas. And, yes, we live in Hawaii and she's wearing fleece pj's. What can I say? I keep the house cold.
She loved looking for eggs! By the way, it's like 6:30 a.m.
All of her eggs in one basket, cracked, grassy, and fantastic!
Happy Easter!


2 comments:
Katie, she's too cute!! I love her rain boots!!! you guys are great parents, are you going to try for another one?!
What a wonderful Easter!!! Galina looks really into the egg dying. I had to walk away from Gabby dying eggs. Her hands were yellow and green! She was swapping out eggs on the other kids without using the little scooper! The Easter basket you guys got her is awesome!!! I'd carry that puppy around all day too!! =0)
Post a Comment