Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Various and Sundry Things

...not that Jason ever reads this blog, but the title should make him smile.
Merry Christmas to us from Jennifer, Aaron, Czarina, Isabella and Olivia!
We love it! The charger, that is...my picture isn't as close as it should be but I wanted you to see where we hung it. The charger says "Where a Family Becomes Forever" and has the silhouette of the Temple. Love it!
"Listen lady, I'm not taking another step, unless it's back, towards the playground."
Or, she could be saying a prayer - there's always time for that.
Our down comforter is due for a trip to the dry cleaners - while it waits for it's ride, in the living room it sits. Soft and cushiony = a toy bed (elmo, cow, monkey all covered with whatever various articles of clothing were laying around and could pass for blankets) or a dog bed. No, always a dog bed. Don't leave even a sock on the floor or the boys will try to lay on it.
Galina has discovered the world of somersaults. They're adorable, but not always successful. Bing was very patient; George was safe on the couch.
I wish I had the picture of my Mom sitting at her piano when she was little to put beside this one (hint hint, at least a digital copy) - but Galina sure does love the piano. I love having someone in the house that can play (hint hint) so that she understands that it will make more beautiful music than my pecking ever amounts to.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Olivia loves when I pull up the pics of Galina, she points and smiles and tries to say "Galina". And what child doesn't love a dog, she looked almost jealous looking at Galina with Bing.

We are about to bite into the Oreo truffles...

Em said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!! I love the one of her with her arms folded. That face is hilarious. I bet it was hard to not smile at that one. =0) She is so darn cute! Love all of the picture too!! =0)

Mitch and Shannon said...

Katie, I love Galina's face with her arms folded....it's so cute...and so sassy!!!! I wonder where she gets it from!?

Katie said...

There's no way it's from me.