No, it's not a new movie.
This is my 200th post - yay! It has quite a lot of pictures...
Galina is like a little ant - always going, marching, running, checking things out, hunting for food...

Of course, she also loves to say a blessing, wherever we may be.
She loves to laugh and smile - she's finally getting teeth. I think she has 12 now - four front bottom, four front top, four molars.
I love that she wears her sunglasses, seriously, wears them. I suppose always seeing Mommy and Daddy in their sunglasses let's her know they are normal.

Ummm, no, you can't play on this with us.
Friday night dinner - Brian's perfect hamburger: 83% lean hamburger, toasted kaiser roll, cheddar cheese cut off a 1 lb. block, and bacon. Mine had lettuce, tomato, mayo and ketcup, which would be my perfect burger. And I'm very serious when I say that a toasted kaiser roll makes all the difference in the world!
Here, take the two flowers and leave us be.
Waimea Falls, and some pretty flowers.

Waimea Falls - this is the falls used in like the first episode of LOST.
Over halfway to the waterfall, Brian turned back to get the stroller and our picnic lunch. It made all the difference. Galina really needed a pb&j sandwich. I love it when people offer to take our picture all together. I tried to return the favor for a couple of other people too.

Swimming in the falls. There are two lifeguards that you have to check in with when you swim and kids 12 and under have to wear lifejackets.
Galina didn't mind.
The water was also FREEZING, but do you see the smile on her little face? She could not have cared less. Galina was kicking and scooping and playing - she loves swimming.
Brian and I took turns in the water since we had too many valuables with us to leave up on the rocks. Galina didn't mind - she was totally enjoying herself!
My little fish.

Warming up in the sunshine.

I like trees. Maybe I'll make a tree coffee table book.

I'm tempted to make a woodsprite costume for Galina, complete with a wand and flower headband, and bring Galina back for pictures - this place was dreamy.

Is this seat taken?
The two peacocks were incredibly obliging for pictures and entertaining Galina, but they passed on the potato chips we offered. More for me.
This little girl, however, didn't pass on any food. She stuffed her cheeks with fruit loops and fruit snacks on the way home, then promptly fell asleep. I woke her up and asked for the food in her mouth - negative...
Thankfully the result was only drool, lot's and lot's of red drool.
I love this old ruin. Can I call it a ruin? It's not an old castle or anything. I believe it was a sugar mill in the '30s. It's on Kualoa Ranch now and in the middle of a horse pasture. One of these days we may pay the ridiculous price to go and visit the ranch. It's a serious tourist place. For now I'll just take pictures out of the window as we drive by at 35 mph.
We had a good day. It's so much fun, now that Galina is older, to go exploring!


3 comments:
I love the sleeping drool photo, what a cutie!
Beautiful pictures!
Ok so maybe in all of our travels we need to start including pictures of trees and maybe in twenty years we'll have enough to make a coffee table book :) You know how I love trees too! These are some awsome pics! If I come back you have to take me there!
Post a Comment