Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Brian the Green Belt Instructor

Brian's Dad and brothers are under strict orders to watch these :) please.
The O-Course

Since it's Brian's birthday today, and he's been asking me, nay "reminding" me, to post these videos for him - well, here you go, babe. Happy Birthday Brian!

By the way, he makes the O-Course look EASY. It is NOT easy. Remember how tall he is...6'3"

4 comments:

kokanuts said...

Wow! John and I are impressed, Brian! You look great. And we were cheering for you in the hand to hand :)

Me and Nick said...

Awesome! I want to try that o-course, LOL! That would be great :) Nick and I had popcorn and drinks while we watched the UFC videos :)

Em said...

How cool!! Talk about kicking butt! Way to show them how to do it right Brian!! =0)

Jennifer said...

I think I'd need a step-stool!