Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Brian's officially on LEAVE!

It's Saturday afternoon. I've been marooned in the house since 8 a.m. with a 6 month old that's happy and healthy, and with a 2 year old that's grumpy and clingy. :)
Brian and Molly jumped into the CJ-5 this morning and headed across the island to go off-roading. It rained on them. Enough that the bottom of the truck had water coming in.

Up a hill.

Down a hill.

Quite possibly my new favorite picture of Brian.
Letting the air out of the tires a bit.

Their destination.

The trail.

Again, the trail. Apparently there is quite a nice little bay to swim in down this road.
I think Molly has told me at least twenty times that I have to go off-roading with Brian next week. We'll see...




Too far off the beaten path. Had to be "rescued" by a jerk.

It's probably a good thing Molly was with Brian and not me.
Like I said, we'll see if I go...

But Brian and Molly had tons of fun so I'm glad for that. Now we have a week of Saturdays to hang out before we all head out on "airpanes" (Galina). Looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

That is awesome that your sister and husband get along so well! So is Molly a photographer, too? The pictures are great!

dana said...

Katie, thanks for letting me join you. I loved Hawaii when we were there and enjoy reliving it with you guys. Steve and I have a Ka'ena Pt. story too.....also stuck, at sunset, with the tide coming in, and no traction anywhere. You will always enjoy these times. Galena and Julius have grown so much since I last saw pictures of them. If Molly is still there give her a hug for me. Dana