Early this morning we all headed to the beach, to catch low-tide.
It was a lot of fun. We had a bit of sunshine, a bit of clouds, a lot of laughs.
Brian followed Galina around while she played in the tide pools.
I followed Molly and Julius around with my fancy-shmancy camera.
The colors are so gorgeous!
Molly is so photogenic - looks like Julius is too!
This isn't even a 1/4 of the pictures we took. Actually, we started out with over 400. I think we narrowed it down to 100. But heaven knows what Molly will ever do with all of them :)
I'll just let you enjoy now...





1 comment:
Gorgeous pictures!!!! My favorite has to be the butt shot, with Julius's feet dangling down btw Molly's!! So cute! Did she color her hair too? It looks great! I love the first shot of Galina too! So adorable!! Gosh I wish I was there! =0)
Post a Comment