Galina's costume was Shirley Temple from the movie 'Stand Up and Cheer'
She was thrilled.
She really was, though, especially about the candy part!
Brian was a cowboy.
It's always super hot in costumes here...

Spinning!
Cheesing!
Bean bag toss. I made the pumpkin :)
She was quite happy to talk to anyone and say, "Trick or treat!" Brian said she'd add, "I want candy." to the end every once in awhile.
At the very end I asked Brian to get a picture of me with Galina. You can't see it but there's a ribbon hanging on the bag that says 'Best Halloween Costume' - she won. She didn't care, just wanted an e-pop all night!
We had a lot of fun. Brian's chili was successful (although not for the faint of heart, boy was it spicy!) and Galina won a cupcake in the cake walk. She enjoyed that. She kept her undies dry all night too!


5 comments:
I love her costume, you did a FANTASTIC job on that. YAY for dry undies!
You did a awesome job on Galina's costume, so glad it won too!! Congrats!! So glad she did good with her undies! I hope that means she has caught onto the potty!! =0) Talk to ya about it soon!! Love you!
Yay for dry undies!! I'm glad your trunk-or-treat was fun! Galina looked very happy! Miss y'all!
She was so cute and I love the dress you made, you're so talented!!! I am so happy she didn't go potty in her undies...you're a great mother!
Just want it recorded that you are such a beautiful family. I miss you all terribly!
Post a Comment