Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tinkle Sprinkles




On a recent trip to the grocery store, in lieu of altoids, Galina chose flower cake sprinkles as a treat. I wasn't sure how I would let her eat them until I decided to start potty-training. They are the perfect little reward! We call them 'Tinkle-Sprinkles' and she loves it! Of course #2 gets a lollipop (she is refusing to do #2 on the potty...) so we're trying to make that reward a little bit more appealing. Today is day two - onward we go...

As I'm typing this she's standing behind me in the chair and looking at my freckled shoulders - she just said, "Mommy's shoulders have polka-dots!"

3 comments:

Me and Nick said...

Love it! The sprinkles are perfect :) I'm sure Galina will appreciate these pictures some day :)

kokanuts said...

Hang in there, all of you!

Mitch and Shannon said...

HAHAHA, TINKLE SPRINKLES....I love it!!! Good luck potty training, hopefully she'll be ready to go by the time baby #2 shows up! How far along are you by the way?! I'm sure you look cute pregnant!