Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Big Girl

Thanks Aunt Jennifer! We love the skirt! I've had to argue with her every morning this week so that I could save the skirt for Sunday!

Trying to eat pizza and sit on the bottom rung, which is not a seat.

The big lollipop means something...

It means she is FINALLY and officially potty-trained!
Hopefully we can keep it up.

4 comments:

kokanuts said...

Beautiful skirt...so pretty! Big girl...proud of you! Love you all.

Em said...

She is so cute...and I am so, for lack of a better word, jealous of her being potty trained! I think I might start all over again with Gabby. She has an accident now, at least once a day. Ay!! Congratulations Galina!!!!!! =0)

Me and Nick said...

Yay for the lollipop!!! I guess we could give a nickname like the tinkle sprinkles :) she's such a big girl!!

Mitch and Shannon said...

SOOO Happy for Galina and for you guys!!!! What a huge accomplishment and milestone for everyone!!!! The lollipop is almost as big as her! LOVE IT!!!!