Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Galinaisms

I keep forgetting to post these two things...
Galina has gotten into the habit of saying things like:
"I want to take a bath (or nap or walk or or or...) each day!"
And typically in place of "just for a minute" she'll say "just whole life." For example,
"Daddy let's jump just whole life!"
She also sings constantly. And has so many songs memorized that it baffles me. She remembers the most random things too! Granny and PopPop sent a little pull-tab book at Halloween and one of the pages says that the candy isn't for the tubby little dog because (and this is the part that Galina will randomly say) "You're too fat by far!" I hope that doesn't happen in nursery or randomly at the store, but I'm sure one day it will!

For now, that's all I can think of - just wanted it recorded somewhere!

1 comment:

kokanuts said...

Oops! Sorry, guess I should have proofread that book a little better! Since it only get read once a year, maybe she will forget it :)