Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Our Sunday Morning



Today was Stake Conference. We didn't go. I had mentioned to Brian that I may not go, since he'd be working all day I knew I'd spend the whole time entertaining and refereeing instead of listening, but I didn't have a choice come Sunday morning. Brian took my truck. I'm sure I could've gotten a ride with someone, but we stayed home instead. Galina insisted on wearing a dress, since it was Sunday. No pictures of me because I stayed in pj's most of the morning.

Anyhow, these are her "good friends" (her words) telephone and apple. If we'd let her, she'd have them with her always. You may be able to tell in one of the pictures that apple has already traveled a great deal. Anyhow, it was a good morning that ended when I said it was nap time. I'm not giving up on nap time...yet.



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Olivia has one of those phones and she "calls" Aaron when he goes to work. But I totally get conference, I've missed alot the past few years because Aaron is working and I refuse to go it alone.

Amanda said...

don't give in on naptime!! Carter rebelled a bit but if they don't go to sleep just make sure they understand they have to lay there until you say its over!!! However he tells he is tired now! :)

Em said...

Galina is so cute! I love the apple! You need to get a close up on it! =0)

Me and Nick said...

very cute!! love the christmas music on the blog!!