
Sometimes she says the best things!
A few days ago we went to check the mail. She loves to turn the key and open the box, and on this day, as she opened it and looked inside I said, "What did we get, baby?" She responded instantly, "Trash." Then she shut the door and started to pull the key out. Love it!
Today, after watching Garfield's Christmas Special for the umpteenth time this month (we're talking at least once a day), the movie had just ended and at the end, for those of you that don't remember or never knew, Garfield gives Odie a hug and says, "Sometimes you amaze me." Well, I was down the hall but I heard Galina say, "Boysies, sometimes you amaze me." Of course she then added, "And make me sad." Crazy girl.
She's also gotten into the habit of saying, "That's really not very nice." She'll say it about anything. If we see dog poo on the rec path, "That's really not very nice." If she threw something on the floor because she was mad at it or me, "That's really not very nice." If everyone is sick in her little friend's house so we can't go and see their cats, "That's really not very nice." She says it a lot and it's funny...


2 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! Galina is awesome, and so smart!!!!!!! I can't wait till we can hear those little quip remarks!!
i love it! I get some great responses as well...
I showed carter her picture and i got isn't she cute..he goes yeah I like that!!
Next time your in NC we will have to get them together to play!
Post a Comment