Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Galina Ballerina



Galina had her first ballet/tap class today. It's a 45 minute class, so about 20 minutes of each. We think she really enjoyed herself! I asked her to show me what she did in class and she said, "Hmmm, probably tap dance like Shirley Temple." I guess that's a good sign.

It was so hard for me to watch her walk back to the classroom with the 3 other little girls - but she was a big girl, and a good girl.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

So cute!

kokanuts said...

Glad she enjoyed her lesson and that she likes Shirley Temple...what a big girl...so pretty too...love you all.

Em said...

I have a feeling, if you keep her in this, she'll be a pro when she gets older!! =0) I love that point!! =0)

Shauna said...

little girl dance clothes are so cute! love her little bun.