Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

A Sunny Afternoon


Brian promised Galina that she'd get to swim this afternoon. I hung out with Johnny until he fell asleep, then I jumped into the pool too. We had fun, me and Galina - it's been awhile since we have. Poor thing was so tired at dinner though. She's not been napping recently, and trying to stay up late and wake up early - I guess tonight was too much. She was completely asleep on Brian by 7 p.m., in her bed by 7:30 and we're crossing our fingers that she'll sleep through the night. Both of us know she'll wake up at some point, asking (no crying/whining) to go pee...such is life. At least we enjoyed this afternoon!

3 comments:

kokanuts said...

Love that you have a golden-haired little girl and a bright blue-eyed little boy :~)

Me and Nick said...

Looks like a wonderful afternoon!! Wish I was there in the pool too! (I commented on your last post too!)

Em said...

That pool is awesome!!!!!!!!! Johnny is just too adorable...he'll be walking before you know it and then you'll be wondering what happened to this time...just sayin'! =0)