Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

We're going on a hike. In the middle of the night?!

Early Saturday morning (like 6:30 - pre-sunrise) we were all up, we knew we wanted to go on a hike that morning, so we told Galina we were going as she wandered sleepily into our room. She said, "In the middle of the night?!" It takes a bit to get everyone ready, in the car and then it's about 20 min. to drive to it...so we were early, but not that early.

 A little Hawaiian rainbow to start off our hike up to the Makapu'u Lighthouse.







 This was a flight of what, 10 stairs? But they were grates, and looked like you weren't really going to stand on anything. I even had to look twice before I started down - but the boys did NOT want to go down the stairs. It was awesome. Aren't we so nice? Galina wanted us to make them do it again...




 His new favorite thing to do...especially when you say "Bonk!" for him.

 I get this face everytime the flash goes off on the camera :)



 Giving himself kisses!

 Ooooo

 Happy Baby

2 comments:

kokanuts said...

I love the pictures!!! The kids are so beautiful and you ARE nice! I love that you take them (plus the dogs) on hikes to cool places!

Mitch and Shannon said...

Your kidos are so happy! I love the photos. All of them, Hawaii is so beautiful and I'm jealous you got to live there. You'll have to let me know how your new place is. Johnny definitely has that smolder thing down!