Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Galina!!

This little miss turned FOUR today!
 Yes, she chose to ride the huge rooster...?

 Galina is:
Fun
Talkative
Stubborn
Sweet
Good
Kind
Loving
Sharing

She's so many wonderful things. I love her little heart. I love her crazy hair. I love that she gets so attached to things. Right now she's a cat. And she's a cat to the core. She meows at complete strangers. She tries to lick her hands. She paws at things. She tries to lay on the top of the back of the couch. She really tries to be a cat. Very focused. She loves the movie 'Hook' right now. She loves to read books and she can draw so many things now! She loves her Daddy, and he loves her so much. They are like puzzle pieces, they just fit together. Galina is very patient. She's very VERY active. Has so much energy it's crazy, but we love her for it. She talks a lot and can speak so well. Sometimes I forget that I'm home all day with a 4 and 1 year old because she can have such great conversations and she listens. She loves to listen to stories, not books, stories. When we go to the Minute Man Trail she invariably asks me to tell her "the story". She is a wonderful little girl. I'm so grateful for her in our family. 

 She also chose a gray kitty cat birthday cake (named Turkey - big surprise).

 AND we had cousins visiting so she actually had a party! 
She loved it! 
We all loved it!
We all LOVE her!
She's so Galina.

 Can we eat cake already? 

Galina loved all of her presents! She was just thrilled. Thank you to everyone that sent her gifts!

 Happy Birthday Girly-girl!
We love you!
















2 comments:

Em said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GALINA!!! We wish we could have been there for her party! I teared up when you said she actually had a party with her cousins there. I tell ya, I forget how spoiled we are in that we do have family close enough to visit for those awesome parties! Galina is so gorgeous, and you did a Awesome job on the kitty cake! I'm glad Gabby has still been rather simple on her cake wishes. Ha ha! I love the last family picture! Both you and Johnny are looking at the camera, while Brian and Galina are looking in other directions! You guys are so Wonderful!!!! =0)

Jennifer said...

With Olivia and Galina being so close we have got to be in the same place at least once to celebrate together. Galina is such a wonderful little girl, we miss you all.