Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Snowy Sunday and Monday

We got snow last night and it turned our yard into a winter wonderland for this little adventurer!
This is her first snow angel!

She's such a goof too - I can only get these smiles when I'm telling her, "Don't you dare smile! Wipe that smile off of your face!" She's awesome.

This is probably snow angel #25 - she'd stand up and plop right down again to make another. Our yard looks Heavenly :)

 I also went to the Minute Man National Park to take some family pictures for a family from Church. Afterwards, I went walking along and took a few scenic shots. I do love taking a nice picture! Brian even said I should submit some of them to the National Park Service! Not that I know how, or would, but it's nice to think that he thinks my pictures are good too!





On Monday morning I made Brian and the kids go to Hartwell Tavern on the Minute Man Trail too! So much Snow!!










I don't know how long this snow will stick around, or how much we will get to see this winter, but we've enjoyed this snow!

On New Year's Day, we not only went to the mall and ate Chick-fil-A and Chinese food (Galina's choice!), but we also made our first SnowGIRL! She's quite the block-head :) Brian and I got an 'F' in the snowman making department until we employed a square bucket we had in the garage.

And since this may be my last blog entry, ever, I had to post that Brian is now the Scout Master for our ward and at their last camp out (or "wimp out" as they called it!) he built and slept in this snow cave! He said it wasn't unbearably cold until about 5 a.m., but the biggest problem was claustrophobia! 
I say, "Good luck with that!"

2012 has been quite an adventure, we've enjoyed parts of it more than others, but as a whole it's been a great year! Happy, healthy, together - can't beat that!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

If it makes you feel better I can't make more than a handful of snow stick together at a time so not sure we will ever get a snow man.

Shauna said...

Way good pictures. Snow lighting is fun. But why would this be your last blog post?

Shauna said...

Me again. I DID encounter photo issues a couple years ago and I just decided to pay for the extra storage...so I pay $5/year and it's worth it to me. Not sure if they've raised rates since then. My friend here just ran into issues and here were some options people posted on her blog:

I did run out of photo storage just a couple months ago. I signed up for a new gmail account and added that one as s blog author. It's a hassle to switch accounts when I want to blog, but no way was I going to pay for more storage. So good to spend time with you all this weekend!

I ran out of storage last week, and after an hour and a half of research I found out that if you upload your photos to google+ first then you can upload them from there to your blog without it counting against your photo storage space.

kokanuts said...

I have truly enjoyed this blog! You are wonderful at this and it has made a wonderful journal for your years in HI and MA...thank you! Love, Mom