My good friend, Lauren Davies, took family pictures for us this year. She was great! We made her meet us at a different part of the Minute Man Trail (same place we took pics last year) at 8 a.m. on a very chilly morning in November! It was really too cold to not have coats on, but the kids were troopers and we worked quickly - which is why there aren't really great pics of us with the kids individually. Lauren took the pictures of all of us and then we let her go home and Brian and I took turns with the rest. Anyways, very happy with how they turned out! Johnny insisted on making silly faces and when it came time to do Galina's pictures, she made it known that it was just too cold. Brian was patient, and that's all I could ask for. A good morning, nice pictures - Christmas cards will be in the mail soon!
Monday, December 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
Beautiful family pictures! Gonna have to get creative in NC, not as many places to choose from I don't think for family pics.
Post a Comment