Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 15, 2008



Well - if the baby doesn't decide to come on her own, they're going to take her on July 15th. I've been scheduled for an induction at 41 weeks and 2 days. Of course, I'd absolutely love it if she would come on her own. She's a very active baby, and apparently is incredibly comfortable kicking me in the ribs all day.




My blood pressure is fine, her heart rate is fine (in the 130s), I've lost two pounds, and my belly is measuring it's typical two weeks ahead - instead of the 4 weeks ahead it measured last week -and everything looks good. We're still only 2 cm. dialated, that's held for almost 3 weeks...




I am scheduled for an ultrasound on Friday to measure her growth, and on Monday I'll go in for a Non-Stress Test to make sure the baby is doing good. BUT - we all need to pray that she comes on her own before Tuesday because I really don't want to be induced! The Doctor we saw yesterday said that she wouldn't be surprised if the baby was already 9 lbs. Yay...

Well, here's a picture of Brian and I in front of the anchor to the USS Arizona at Pearl Harbor.


4 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

Katie, I am so shocked that she hasn't graced us with her presence yet. She must really love it in there!! Good job, keep it up!! She'll come soon enough. How do you get your page all set up like that?! I would like to put my own spin on it! Thanks for the help and hang in there?!

Nichole said...

Good luck and i hope she comes soon. i feel for you.

Mitch and Shannon said...

My mom says you need to have your baby on the 17th!! (Her birthday)

Em said...

We're definitely hoping for sooner! you guys look so cute in the picture!!! Love ya bunches!!