She's getting so big - and she's always so happy in the mornings and after her bath - I need to leave the camera on my nightstand so that I can show everyone how happy she gets!
By the way, Brian said, of my new quilt, "Blanche, from the Golden Girls, would love that." Thanks Babe.


2 comments:
Katie, She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love her chubby legs!! She's such a gorgeous little girl!!! You must be so proud!! Enjoy your little one!! She's so precious!!
She looks like she has a million things she wants to say to you and it's just making her crazy!! =0) She is so beautiful and hilarious. I would be video taping all day! She is getting so big and her eyes are absolutely gorgeous and huge! It's like you can't even see any of the white! =0) She is amazing! I love her expression after you give her the first kiss! She looked almost like she was blushing!! I can see why you would be concerned with her learning to roll! She is so active!! It took Gabby forever it seems to be that active!! =0) Love ya!!
Post a Comment