Here are Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls. I put too much butter on the first batch, so they didn't roll as tightly as the second batch. This, obviously, is the first batch.
Alyssa Cantu, Allison Lewis and Yesy Randall were there to help create and eat and distribute. This recipe makes 7 pans of cinnamon rolls!
Dean raided the pantry, just like Galina does!
But today Galina was preoccupied with pinching off bits of dough when she thought no one was looking and then running into the living room to eat them!
Brooke, however, was patient and waited until they were cooked and iced - then we all got to dig in and enjoy!
These were very, very yummy and relatively easy!


5 comments:
I have been wanting to make these! Did you put the coffee in the icing?
I have printed the recipe and now I will have to enlist my s-i-l Angie to help me make them. YUMMY!!
No - we didn't put coffee in, just water...I tried to think of a flavor that would go good with maple, butter was all I could come up with and you already put that in - so I just used water. I think you could just up the milk a bit too, if you didn't want water...
Those look soooo delicious!! I want to make some myself!!! Yummmy!! What a fun activity too!! =0)
I was thinking of using hot chocolate.
Post a Comment