I don't have pictures of all of the presents she received in the mail :( but she has loved ALL of them!

She also loves to come into our room in the morning and chat with Johnny - he loves talking to her too!
Galina now has a big girl bedroom!
She's grown so much recently! She gets up in the morning on her own and comes to find us. She is working very hard at feeding herself (I know that sounds odd, but Brian and I have always done it, it's just been easier...our fault)! And she's also turning out to be a great big sister!

A birthday outfit! Quite a change for Galina since she LOVES LOVES skirts!
So the rest are from Saturday, her actual birthday!

A trip to the Waikiki Aquarium with Daddy (and baby Sea Lion)!

Birthday corn dog and fries at Teddy's in Waikiki!
As soon as she got home she dug into the leftover icing!
Her Ariel cake! I've been asking her recently what kind of cake she wanted and I'd get answers like: cupcake, strawberry, jeep, butterfly...the morning of her birthday I asked her one more time and she said, "A jeep cake. No, a butterfly. A purple butterfly. Nope. Ariel!"
Johnny being patient while I iced and iced and iced that cake.
I now have a newfound respect for Georges Seurat and Pointilism!
So close to getting to eat it! Can you spot her finger swipes??
Yay for blowing out her candle all by herself this year!
Time for her present from Mommy and Daddy!
"Alright already, I get it!"
She also told me, "Mommy I have my own computer!!"

Johnny, again being patient while we set up Galina's "computer". Our neighbor, Angel Sexton, gave us this swing a few nights ago - we all love it!
Daddy showing Galina how to use the mouse. One of our purposes in choosing this thing was to give her some experience with a mouse and keyboard. She does NOT like the mouse. I wish I knew how to get her to try things on her own. She has totally learned that if she whines loud enough and waits long enough Brian or I will just do it for her. Working on that.
I think she had a great birthday and am looking forward to all of the adventures this next year will bring!


5 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday Galina dear! We all ♥ you so much and can't wait for the time we can get together. You are such a beautiful girl☺
She IS getting to be a big girl...love that she's working on being so independent! Love the pictures...glad that I was there long enough to get to see Johnny begin to talk to everyone...he's a sweetie! Love and miss you all sooooo much. Enjoy the movie tonight :)
Happy Birthday Galina!! Looks like it was a great day! Happy she is warming up to Johnny :) She is a great big sister! Just think how soon he will be talking...or I guess it could go the other way and she'll talk for him, lol! We'll hope not! Love the cake!! Love you all!
I love love love the cake you did!! It looks awesome and yummy, I wouldn't be able to keep my fingers off of it either!! Galina is so cute and I still cannot believe she is 3 years old!! =0) Love and miss you!!!
Sophie seemed to grow up very fast too when Gunner arrived. Now she is 4 1/2 going on 25...
Anyway, Johnny is ADORABLE. I just love little boys...and girls. Ha. Good job guys:)
Post a Comment