There's a little bit of Gaga's visit, a little bit of the USMC Ball, a little bit of Thanksgiving and a bit of December (jeez, I think there's even a picture from October!)....
Taking Gaga to see the Minute Man Trail and The Freedom Trail!
Galina's perspective:
Siblings:
Gaga sharing meringue!
North Bridge
Little bit of snow (in our jammies!)
Apparently these jammies have seen better days...well, actually I think Johnny is just bigger than Galina was, so he's wearing through all of the toes in the 24 month jammies, even though he's only 18 mo. He's hit a growth spurt and it hasn't slowed down!
Playing with their favorite part of Christmas - the Nativity from Gaga!
Making her first snowman :)
So, this is the best you get of our Thanksgiving :) We had a huge turkey, we had pies, mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, all the trimmings! But, you get to see candied yams (Gram's recipe) and frozen collards, with bacon from breakfast that morning...it took so long to cook everything that by the time it was time to eat, Johnny was napping and Galina had snacked the day away. So, Gaga, Brian and I ate. It was kind of like having a grown-up table! And, thanks to Gaga, we properly saved the leftover turkey and we ate it for about a week afterwards!! It was awesome!
Our first time sledding! We all took a turn and I think we all loved it! I can't wait for real snow to go out and play in! I just wish it would coincide with time-off for Brian, that way it wouldn't be dark when he got to play with us! Also, at the bottom of this hill is the street, and he has to stand at the end and make sure cars aren't coming when you sled down!
This is the extent of my Christmas lights out back :) I used three strands of light to make "Christmas trees" with a staple gun! The kids love it!
Eating snow!
Christmas converse :)
Crazy boy! Always have to keep an eye on him!
A few pics of us from the USMC Ball. The dress was made by my Mom for our first ball in 2004. It was strapless :( so this year, I added a top (the solid black part)! It was great! The ball...
Handsome Man
Crazy looking crazy person
BUT we DID dance this year! It was fun!!
I built a shoe rack for the closet! It's not perfect (none of my DIY's are!) but I'm happy it's there, and not the clothes basket anymore!























No comments:
Post a Comment